Not available to purchase through the website. Must be collected instore or contact us for shipping costs.
Marine Electrics NZ is the NZ agent for Rainman Watermakers. These are the easiest to use watermakers you will ever find! Rainman Watermakers can be permanently installed or used as a portable unit.
Fresh Water Anywhere, A fresh approach to saltwater desalination. The Rainman Watermaker is a self-sufficient purification system that produces up to 140 litres of fresh drinking water per hour
If you're looking for a reliable water maker for your boat or bach that won't break the bank, then you've found it with the Rainman! The best part? You can install it in both AC and DC power and there’s a petrol version too.
For more information or to purchase anything in the Rainman range, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You don’t need to install the system. Ten minutes after receiving the system, you can be making fresh drinking water.
- If you are a cruiser and a racer, you can easily offload about 2/3 of a crew member in weight by putting the watermaker ashore.
- No extra holes in your hull.
- If you are space-constrained, you can remove the system for more people and gear for short trips.
- If maintenance is required, you bring the system to a technician rather than a technician to your boat.
- When you upgrade your boat, you take the system with you. Installing a system in your boat will not add that much value to your boat.
- You can loan it to a friend.
- Reduced cost due to no expensive and invasive installation process.
- You can fill up your neighbour’s tanks with our product water extension hose.
- Moving the system around is easy if you have an RV, live near water, or have another boat.
- You can easily resell the system if you are no longer getting use out of the system.
- Modest initial investment - Our simplicity leads to reasonable price points. Maximum Reliability - Top quality build process ensures a highly reliable system. Easy Maintenance - Non-proprietary parts are easily sourced around the world as necessary. Lower life cycle cost - Modest price, high reliability and easy maintenance lead to minimum cost over life span of the system.
- High Output - Up to 140 litres per hour
- The Rainman Pressure Supply Unit (PSU) is available with a Honda petrol engine and AC or DC options. Please note: Product ships Ex Australia so allow time for delivery.
Fresh Water Anywhere, A fresh approach to saltwater desalination.
Marine Electrics NZ is the only local agent for Rainman Watermakers. If you're looking for a reliable water maker that won't break the bank, then you've found it with the Rainman!
The best part? You can install it in both AC and DC power and there’s a petrol version too. Call Us on 0800 462 7463