Then WE have the opportunity for you!
- Know your way around boats and/or have an interest in the marine environment?
- Enjoy being challenged each day?
- Want a job where you can earn top dollar(s) and be involved in the growth of a successful business?
- Want plenty of scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting projects with the latest technologies in the marine industry?
Marine Electrics NZ are currently looking for Electricians to join our growing team. We are based in the heart of Westhaven and service all regional marinas.
We're looking for people with:
We are a team of like-minded people who love what we do and have a lot of fun, so we're looking for someone who will fit right into our team.
- Honesty and loyalty
- Any form of electrical experience
- AC qualification or close to completing apprenticeship
- A New Zealand Qualification or able to provide evidence of Marine DC or RV experience
- A clean full NZ Drivers license.
- The ability to work unsupervised and run their own jobs
- Excellent time management skills.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Great communication skills, both with fellow workmates and customers.
- A team player attitude
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Highly competitive pay
- Everyday is a new challenge
- Vehicle and phone (provided to permanent employees)
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Uniform provided
- Wide range of exciting projects
- Job satisfaction through quality service and workmanship
- Great team culture and social environment
- Being part of a family business focussed on looking after their people and their customers
Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/nzmarineelectrics/